PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 20 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence. If you haven’t seen our ads please check out our website at www.petersendean.com or.www.powersaverseries.com. We are making solar ownership easy.
We are currently looking for a full-time Pre-Site Survey Technician for our Solar Division located in Newark, CA. The Pre-Site Survey Technician confirms all jobs are ready and up to code for installation.
- Confirm appointment with customer the day before pre-site
- Measure and draw entire roof of customers home
- Measure and draw proposed array locations, conduit path, and equipment location
- Confirm pre-site checklist is complete with detailed notes of customer requests and/or installation difficulties
- Confirm sun-eyes are labeled on checklist and taken in the appropriate locations
- Take pictures of certain parts of the house when necessary
- Confirm there are pictures documenting all aspects of the job site
- Draw site plan if schedule allows
- Drop off and pick up permits when schedule allows
- Cover inspections when schedule allows
- Any other duties required
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driving license insurable by good driving record
- Good mathematical aptitude and accuracy
- Can communicate effectively, both written and verbal, in English
- Good decision-making ability
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Prompt response to customer needs
- Positive team spirit
- Can read and interpret plans and other written information
- Accurate and thorough
- Can handle frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Resourceful at meeting challenges
- Exhibit sound and accurate judgment
- Use time efficiently
- Observe safety and security procedures
The company offers a competitive salary and health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life/AD&D Insurance), Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Checks, Personal Time Off, Paid Holidays and a self directed 401(K) plan. Please submit your resume to email@example.com and indicate Pre-Site Survey Technician in the subject line.
Please no direct or temp agency phone calls.