PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 20 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence. If you haven’t seen our ads please check out our website at www.petersendean.com or.www.powersaverseries.com. We are making solar ownership easy.
We are currently looking for a full-time Project Coordinator in our corporate office located in Fremont, CA next to the Fremont BART station parking lot. The office is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants and 24-Hour Fitness.
- Coordinate multiple Solar Projects from start to finish
- Work with Engineers to meet timelines
- Work with the Purchasing Department on inventory management
- Read and review plans for any conflicts
- Coordinate the project submittal, permitting and CSI rebate process
- Coordinate invoicing and collections
- Create initial file and setup budget as needed
- Submit milestone proof/invoicing support
- Support our trade/vendor relationships
- Submit weekly cash projections
- Support Sales with any project related issues
- Interact with homeowners, sales partners, designers, installation crews, subcontractors and finance partners
- Use Starburst to track payment status, print reports etc.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Bachelors degree preferred but not a requirement
- Must have at least 3 years of related experience
- Must be self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under stress to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including a proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be a team player