PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is one of the largest independent roofing and solar companies in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems for homeowners, commercial customers and homebuilders. Founded more than 20 years ago on the belief that good roofs are built by good people, we continue to take pride in every roof we build today. Our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
!!!Immediate opening for Sales Representatives!!!
• Employee shall be responsible for maintaining the relationship between key accounts in his specified geographic area.
• Employee shall represent Employer in a professional, ethical and legal manner and in accordance with corporate objectives.
• Employee recognizes maintaining customer preference is a team effort and he shall use his best efforts to work closely with Operations to ensure customer satisfaction and faithful adherence to contracted (bid) work.
• Maintain a solid knowledge base of code requirements, products, roofing processes, industry norms;
• Read and understand the scope of work to be accomplished;
• Solicit business at key builder and, where applicable, specific accounts to secure first an opportunity to bid project work, secondly to negotiate for the supply of that work, and finally to obtain a repeat or exclusive relationship where possible;
• Identity and gain key competitive knowledge of the pricing of main competition on specific bids, competitive bidding practices and general competitive knowledge helpful to Employer to achieve its objectives;
• Project a favorable image of Employer to the builder community. Provide appropriate rationale for selection of Employer as sub-contractor and maintain a professional, ethical, and legal demeanor at all times.
• Represent Employer at key industry functions (BIA, Trade Shows, PASS events) as appropriate;
• Act as a problem solver for accounts working closely with estimating and operations. Provide roofing expertise to key accounts;
• Support estimating activities with appropriate insight and information materially affecting bids including job site locations, topography conditions, etc. Confirm details as appropriate. Work closely with estimating to ensure a comprehensive, inclusive bid;
• Review all contracts for appropriate content and once a job is secured provide, along with estimator personnel, operations with a comprehensive job review to enable a full understanding of the task;
• Negotiate contracts with terms and conditions favorable to Employer;
• Where necessary, resolve billing disputes with customers;
• Responsible for collecting all past due accounts;
• Participate in corporate teams to solve key issues;
• Propose budget targets;
• Hit Sales and Margin Goals;
• Operate within Employer expense guidelines;
• Continually strive to obtain new, profitable accounts;
• Meet penetration and target goals; and
• Adhere at all times to Employer’s policies, procedures and guidelines.