PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is one of the largest independent roofing and solar companies in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems for homeowners, commercial customers and homebuilders. Founded more than 20 years ago on the belief that good roofs are built by good people, we continue to take pride in every roof we build today. Our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
PetersenDean is currently looking for Solar Installers for our new Division in Dallas, Texas!
- Ensure adequate inventory for each installation job
- Ensure accurate and timely installation – working off of plan designs
- Layout and assembly of solar modules and mounting hardware
- Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
- Electrical wiring of solar system (AC and DC)
- Ensure proper job completion documentation is done once the job installation is complete
- Ensure that job site is clean once installation is complete
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Previous experience in Solar/PVinstallations, roofing, or general construction is required
- Basic understanding/experience with electrical wiring of AC and DC systems
- Experience with the use of hand-held and power tools
- Experience working with all types of building materials
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs, comfortably lift 40+ pounds repetitively, and must be able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to work in extreme environments, e.g. hot sun, below freezing, crawl spaces, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required