PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is one of the largest independent roofing and solar companies in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems for homeowners, commercial customers and homebuilders. Founded more than 20 years ago on the belief that good roofs are built by good people, we continue to take pride in every roof we build today. Our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
We are currently looking for highly motivated and results driven Solar Sales Representative(s)! Solar or Roofing experience not necessary. Related trade sales experience is adequate (windows, siding, flooring etc.) We’re building a true team of highly talented people. People who are passionate about the solar industry, who love to win and have a desire to learn, and who always aim to amaze customers by doing the little things that make a big difference.
We have so much potential work we can’t keep up! This means our Sales Reps have the potential to make 6-figures! It’s all up to you! If that sounds enticing, contact us – we want to talk to you! This position will be responsible for the following:
Employee shall be responsible for selling solar power and roofing systems to existing Residential Home Owners. The successful candidate will have excellent people skills and be able to demonstrate the value of PetersenDean’s Solar Power and Roofing Solutions for the Residential Homeowner.
- Selling existing homeowners and on the financial and environmental benefits of installing solar roofing systems
- Maintain a solid knowledge base of local code requirements, products, roofing processes, solar installation practices, and industry norms
- Recommend creative means for generating leads and growing business
- Facilitate communications between customers and operations pertaining to scheduling, accessibility, and special job needs through projects
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of competitors
- Work independently; pursue leads, prepare and deliver proposals to customers
- Where necessary, resolve billing disputes with customers; responsible for collecting all past due accounts
- Attend and represent company at local trade shows as necessary
- Participate in corporate teams to solve key issues
- Achieve sales and margin goals
- Must be self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong capability to close deals
- Ability to work under stress to meet deadlines and quotas
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Strong computer skills including a proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be a team player, and be able to handle a high volume of leads
- Must have clean DMV, pre-employment background check and drug screen