The high price of a low bid: the average lifespan of a roofing company is 3 years
Roofing Financing is easy
Call us to find out about:
- Unsecured loans up to 20 years
- No Money Down, No Interest & No Payments for 6 months
- PACE loans – Property Assessed Clean Energy loans
- We accept all major credit cards
At this point you know that your roof is in need of some immediate attention. The leak in your living room can no longer be contained and the fear of sleeping on the couch is eminent. Though there is urgency, take the time to learn what goes in to this important investment.
There are 3 main points of reference in determining the right roof for you.
- Size of the roof, is how the contractor determines most of the cost. By using what is called a “roofing square,” this measurement is a 10-by-10-foot square and is used to figure out how much material is needed to cover the roof successfully.
- Another important factor is the pitch of the roof. The steeper the roof, the more precaution and planning is needed. This is to ensure the safety of the roofers, taking into account anything from safety gear to mounting systems and of course, increasing insurance coverage. There is also extra work involved with steeper roofs, such as the inability to stack things on it, which makes the process more manual.
- This is the fun part, deciding the texture, color, and ultimately what will be displayed by choosing the roofing material. Composition shingle is the most widely known and used, while tile is less applicable and used for more aesthetic purposes. Though each method is tried and true, this is where your personality shines and you get to decide the beauty of your roof.
- The last and most important factor: Quality is Remembered Long After the Price is Forgotten.
Click on the button below and price your new roof or call and have us price it for you.